sâmbătă, 17 august 2013

Birthday party

Hello!
I want to thank you for all your wishes. I wish you back all the best. Yesterday I really had an awesome birthday.
First, I want to thank to my family too for all their love and secondly I want to thank to my friends for their true friendship :). I`m glad to have friends like them. My evening birthday ended with a great party with my lovely friends. Thank you guys for everything, you made my day! Love you

Kisses, D

In primul rand vreau sa va multumesc tuturor pentru urarile facute. M-am bucurat foarte tare pentru fiecare felicitare in parte :D. In al doilea rand vreau sa le multumesc alor mei pentru ca mi-au facut ziua foarte speciala si nu in ultimul rand vreau sa le multumesc prietenilor deoarece datorita lor am avut parte de o seara pe cinste
Multumesc tuturor pentru atentiile si cadourile minunate pe care le-am primit.  

Va las cu cateva poze
Pupici 

Thank you mom for this delicious cake!
My cake made by mom :D

 Beuatiful sis!
My lovely Criss and her boyfriend 




 Girls, girls ! Sandy, Ade, Simo :)
 My lovely Ade :)

 My lovely Sandi :)
 Have a nice weekend :D
 

17 comentarii:

  1. This Party was cool, Delia! You have so lovely family and friends!
    Kisses from Germany- Anna

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. wow, it looks like a good party!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Happy Birthday!
    You look wonderful <3

    kisses

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Great blog! Maybe you want to visit my blog. i'm new to this http://ffrreedom.blogspot.com.ar

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Looks great! Wishing you a late Happy Birthday!
    Love from Munich,

    Vanessa
    www.pureFASHION.tv

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. foarte frumoase pozele!sper ca te-ai distrat!
    te pup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. FUN!

    xx.M
    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Aaw lovely photos, it looks like you had such a great time! :)
    You and your friends all are so chic in the party photos!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Feliz cumpleaños, guapa. Estabas lindisima y por las fotos sospecho que lo pasaste genial.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Happy belated birthday! :) You looked amazing & it looks like you had a great time! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Gorgeous <3

    Don´t forget to enter the GIVEAWAY on:

    www.the-goldensoul.blogspot.com

    XOXO,
    Inês

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Happy Birthday! You looked stunning :)

    xxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Frumoase pozele ! :)

    Happy B`day again ! :D

    kisses

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. You look so pretty!
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Happy birthday, glad you had such a fabulous time. Such a pretty dress too, love it. M

    RăspundețiȘtergere