vineri, 25 octombrie 2013

Special feelings on this time.

Hello again!

Are you ready for a new weekend?  Halloween is coming soon, do you celebrate it? I have not ever given a big importance to this celebration but I must admit that halloween costumes amuse me.
 Well, on the other hand how you enjoy these autumn days? I love autumn because it gives me special feelings because of its landscape. Also one of my best memories happened on this season.
Fall reminds you of someone or something? :)

Hope you enjoy the weekend! Kisses, D.







15 comentarii:

  1. So stylish and beautiful. Love it!

    missharibo.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. like your nacklace, sweety :))) Hugs, Xenia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Ce interesant este colierul, imi place tare mult! :*:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. You look amazing, we love your necklace

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. ce frumusica e tinuta si ce bine merge cu colierul !!
    pupici

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. lovely!
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. You look gorgeous dear! Love your blouse!
    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Hello ,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. This is beautiful. I liked it so much! I am hosting a new fashion giveaway http://hind-toufga.blogspot.se/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. you have such a lovely smile and pretty face...loved all the photos!! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere